Am I eligible for a funded program?
A fully funded program is available free to members of participating health funds who meet the general eligibility criteria below.
The general eligibility criteria for a fully funded program are:
Body mass index (BMI) ≥28
- Being treated for, or have a history of at least one of the following:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Angioplasty or stent
- Heart attack or stroke
- Coronary bypass surgery
- Cardiac arrhythmia / angina
- Obstructive sleep apnoea
- Have a hospital policy with a participating health fund that has been held for at least 12 months;
- Have a willingness to provide progress data over the course of the 18 week program;
- Have not previously participated in a Healthy Weight for Life program funded by your health fund.
- Have obtained approval from their medical practitioner to participate and maintain supervision for existing conditions.
New enrolment - view
Enrol online or call the Healthy Weight For Life Team on 1800 226 180 (free call) and we will send you a complete reply paid registration pack.